Tuesday 4 April 2017

DIY Wall decor /Paper Wall Art / Punch Art Wall Decor

I am gonna show you  the wall decor I made to go with my gold and black themed table .      
It took around 15 minutes for me to complete this wall decor and I used only limited craft supplies .





                              
So let's see how I made this
Step 1
I had this canvas I bought from my local craft store long time ago. So I decided to change that in to a simple wall decor






Step 2 
I spray it with gold color because i did not like the original design . If you have a plain canvas board
You can leave it as it is . 

Step3 
I punched out Heart  shapes with punching machines from old magazine paper . 

Step 4 
Using adhesive I arranged it in a pattern where only one heart is slightly bigger than the  others and captioned it " Be bold . Be unique " 


And the wall decor is ready !!!! 
It was such a fun project . Do try it . 
                               
    















No comments:

Post a Comment