Friday 27 June 2014

Back again !!!!

Its been a long gap since I posted something in my blog. I had done quite a number of cards and took photographs but I  was so so lazy to write , edit and publish and missed several blog challenges. Am here today to participate in CASology blog challenge with cue word WOOD.
       
             I had several ideas with wood and ended up with wooden horse toy as I had seen someone selling it in the roadside recently. Most of us would have played with this toy when we were young.
         
            Hope this matches the cue word given in the challenge .
     







Hand drawn the horse and colored it with watercolor pencils. I need some good practice on watercolor pencils.  

Entering the challenge http://casology.blogspot.in cue word - wood. 
Used wooden horse toy image.

4 comments:

  1. Love the way you inked the edges of the square

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE, FUN memories this brings!!!

    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My rocking horse was plastic, but this wooden one is a classic! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...blogging is a lot of work sometimes! So glad you shared this adorable card with us though! :) This brings back childhood memories and, like Ardyth, I don't believe I ever got to ride a wooden rocking horse!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete